Friday, January 23, 2015

23 Jan 2015 (34 days after The Day)

So Claire's doctor appointment went well but she isn't putting on much weight.  She seems to be the only person in our family with that problem.  :-)  Anyway everything else looks good.  She slept a lot last night and missed one of her feedings.  I hope she keeps this schedule.  It is something that I believe is doable long-term.

I find myself bombarded with work and that has helped a ton in keeping my mind busy.  I also get a refresher in what is going on at home when I walk through the doors.  I still have paper piled high and lots of projects that have spun off of Jan's death to deal with.  All will be done but it will probably take some time.  Every day seems to be the same.  It is Friday but it could just as well be Monday, Wednesday, Saturday, or any other day.  My ability to get back in the swing of schedules is just not there.  I make appointments and meetings but it is a little different.  I don't know how to explain it.


8:06 pm -

I am completely exhausted.  I have some thoughts I would like go jot down before I retire for the evening but don't have the energy to write them so I will end this entry and write more tomorrow.