Thursday, April 30, 2015

30 April 2015 (131 days after The Day)

I just picked up my two older girls from a Shakespeare play rehearsal at 9:00pm.  The performance is tomorrow and Saturday.  My girls have worked so hard on this play.  I'm sure they will be glad when it is over. 

I have had the opportunity to hear stories of others that are going through the same situation that I am.  It is sooooo healing to hear from their perspective all that they are going through.  It sounds crazy but I honestly started to think I was a little insane because of the roller-coaster of emotion I was experiencing.  I have found that honesty in these moments brings much healing.

These past few months I have been in a total fog.  I am just doing good day to day to remember all that is going on.  I've been thinking how the creation of a diamond starts with a lump of coal with heat, pressure, and time.  I suppose that is what God does with many of us.  He uses all three to help us be all we can.  I am grateful for the life lessons and I sure am tired.