Wednesday, April 8, 2015

08 April 2015 (109 days after The Day)

Exhaustion.  I don't know how I keep going.  I think on my childhood friend and Jan.  I wonder what else life has in store.  I seriously feel stretched thin.  So. Very. Thin.

My therapist mentioned that me having some time for myself would be good.  I honestly think that a time will come when I have a moment and I just fall apart.  I just don't have any time to feel.  Is that not the strangest comment?  It is so very true.  Feeling is essential for healing but it takes so much time, energy, and effort.  It is like someone said to gain wisdom you need to learn to catch a fish with your bare hands but you are hungry and it is so much easier to just use a fishing pole.

Claire has been fighting congestion.  She is fighting it so badly that she vomited again tonight.  I feel bad for her.  She is breathing easier tonight so I'm hoping for the best.  I hope she is able to get some sleep!  And on that note, I'll write more tomorrow.  Goodnight.