Wednesday, April 15, 2015

15 April 2015 (116 days after The Day)

I had a very rough night last night.  A friend of mine had a flat and I went to help then back to bed by 11.  Little Claire decided to wake up at 2:30.  I fed her 8 oz.  8!  She filled her pants and wanted to play at 3:30.  I finally got to bed around 4:30 and then she was back up at 6:30.  By the time I got to work I was just worn out.  Today was productive though.  Lots of tasks off my list so that brings a little comfort.

When I took my girls to their church activities tonight I worked in the car and just had the radio on.  I stumbled across a recording of Jan singing Christmas songs and played it via Bluetooth through the car speakers.  It brought back some memories and my kids both enjoyed it and made them sad.  Made me sad too to be honest.

I have a gob of emotion and processing it seems to be very difficult.  It is very difficult to put it into words.  Overall I am thankful for my kids and the time I had with my wife.