Thursday, April 2, 2015

02 April 2015 (103 days after The Day)

I am getting better at planning.  Today I had so many activities one after another that by the time I got home I realized I will have to reassess the activities my kids are involved in.  I just cannot physically be in all places at all time.  I forgot how traveling just to pick up the kids and then take them to wherever consumes time.  Lots of time. 

My mind has been on my childhood friend who passed away.  I think how lonely my home is when the kids are asleep.  I think on things I have no control over.  That is a problem.  I should focus on what I do have control over.  I'm tired of death.

I watched a good TED talk on work-life balance and it opened my eyes.  I wish  I could discuss these insights with Jan.  I miss that so much.  I have the routine down for my daily preparation for the next day.  I just don't know how I will keep going day after day after day without Jan.  She really is a missing puzzle piece for me.  I just feel empty.