Friday, April 17, 2015

17 April 2015 (118 days after The Day)

Today I have had more of a roller coaster of feelings from being normal to being sad.  There was a lot of running around after work and finally got everyone settled.  Ammon was sick to his stomach for some reason and was vomiting.  I don't know what brought that on other than he shared with me that he ate a few too many sweets behind my back.  Sneaky boy.  Anyway... nobody else is sick so I'm crossing my fingers that it is just bad case of an upset stomach based on an overload of sweets.  With that as a background I don't know if Ammon will go to Tae Kwon Do tomorrow so we will see.  Madilyn and Emma need to work on the set decorations for a play they are going to perform in and Madilyn has a soccer game.  This busy schedule has helped me not think.  I think I get overwhelmed when I pause to think.

Oh... on another note, we started using the big bottles (8oz) for Claire at night.  She nearly drained it.  I hope she sleeps through the night tonight.

Claire is funny.  She does not talk as much as my other kids did but she definitely is aware of what is going on.  She just looks or follows people and when you talk to her you can get her to smile real big but she is not a huge vocal kid.  She will laugh and make baby sounds but it is not all that often so when she does do them we all gather around to hear and witness it.  She is cute.  That is for sure.  I do wish Jan could hold her.  It pains me that she cannot.  I think on that often.

I'm off to bed.