Tuesday, April 14, 2015

14 April 2015 (115 days after The Day)

Today I am dealing with anger.  I am angry because I don't want this to be the new reality.  I realize it is and I am pissed.  It is childish, I know, and I have no other words to describe my feelings.  I'm two steps away from a temper tantrum.  This reminds me of something my kids would do when they were three.  Nothing like having that as a feeling when you are nearly forty years old.  I'm snapping at my kids and just irritated.

I find myself wanting to do something to take my mind off of things.  Watch TV?  Nope.  Aimlessly surf the net?  Nope.  Play the saxophone?  Nope.  Program the Arduino?  Nope.  Nothing seems to fit.  The closest thing I found was just walking by myself.  I just feel lost and alone.

On that note, I'm going to bed.