Thursday, February 19, 2015

19 Feb 2015 (61 days after The Day)

So I am angry today.  I came home after having a decent day at work and then I realized again that Jan was gone.  I am just upset that the situation is what it is.  I am just filled with anger and lately I think I am doing a good job at feeling all of the emotions a person can have.  So, tonight it is anger.  I'm on the edge of stability with my emotions and have decided to chill out and watch a movie.  I know that is yet another thing to help me not feel but you know, that is what I can do tonight.  I should probably write things I am thankful for so I will write a few and call it a night.

81.)  I am thankful to have a roof that doesn't leak.
82.)  I am thankful to have a couple of DVDs that teach good lessons.  Tonight it is Return of the King from The Lord of the Rings.
83.)  I am thankful for my Claire and that I'm starting to bond with her.  It is really good.  It will be better when she reaches for me to hold her but for now I will take what I can get.  I took this pic when I got home.  She was snuggled in her bed fast asleep.  She really is a gift from God.  I just hate that Jan gave her life in the process.