Tuesday, February 3, 2015

03 Feb 2015 (45 days after The Day)

So today was a day I tried to get back to what was a normal routine.  I am generally wiped out after about 2 pm but today I was able to push through.  Claire is taking more and more milk.  Instead of eating every 4 hours she is eating about every 2.  So her milk intake is almost doubling.  She battles gas still but she is putting on weight so I am a happy camper. 

We had some friends come up from Houston to visit and my kids have really enjoyed visiting with them.  My kids and I seem to go through waves of sadness and times like this help us forget for a moment and enjoy life a bit.  I don't know if forget is the right word because we never forget... but we do have a moment where the sadness isn't as intense.

I finally got Claire to sleep tonight.  I'm glad she is finally sleeping.  Everything is still like a dream.