Tuesday, March 17, 2015

17 March 2015 (87 days after The Day)

Today I found myself having a sincere discussion with God.  I came home for lunch and spent the lunch hour doing laundry.  It sounds silly but that gave me a lot of comfort to get something done.  Today someone made dinner for us.  All of my kids ate it and asked for more.  Needless to say the bar has been raised for my own cooking.  I think I will need that recipe!

Madilyn had her first soccer game of the season and I took Claire.  She fell asleep in the Baby Bjorn but it was fun to be back at the games.  I didn't know if she was asleep since I cannot see her face when I am holding her in this thing but the camera caught me smiling when I realized she was out.

It was really odd to not have Jan at the games.  She was the official yelling mom.  I think it was from her drum major days... she can really belt it out.  "Let's Go!  Good Job!!  AHHHHHH!!!  SHOOT!!!"  I smile just thinking of her.  I attempted to do my yelling part but couldn't do much without freaking out Claire.  Overall it was a good experience.  It was tough but good to get back.