Friday, March 13, 2015

13 March 2015 (83 days after The Day)

Well, the group counseling type thing I think will work out good.  My kids enjoyed the environment and it will be good for them to interact with other kids who have lived through similar losses.  We will establish a somewhat regular schedule to go there and we will see how it works long-term.

Claire is just sleeping sleeping.  I brought her home today and she really just wanted to sleep.  I woke her up to give her the medicine she has to take and she ate a little from a bottle and then went right back to sleep.  I could say "she is having a growth spurt" but then again - what child isn't growing like bamboo during this time in their life?

My family and I watched a movie tonight and it was good to have everyone together.  Ammon was so tired that after his dinner he just crashed on the couch.  He woke up at the very end of the movie and was sad that he missed it.  I'm sure it won't be the last time we watch the movie.

I feel tired after feeling today.  Processing my feelings really is my kryptonite.  Perhaps it is everyone's.  To feel is to be pulled back home to deal with whatever you have put on a shelf.

I read Ammon a book tonight.  It was good to be able to do that.  Often I am holding Claire and unable to really read him a book.  Tonight I did and it was fun.

I'm off to bed.  Tomorrow is a day full of activities for the kids.