Sunday, December 30, 2018

30 December 2018 (4 years and 10 days after The Day)

It is Sunday.  Sunday seems to be a draining day for me.  It is snowing outside.  Our house is just cold.  I hate that feeling.  The kids are hyper and I am just ready for bed.  We had a chicken and dumplings meal that is soooo appropriate for the weather.  It helped to heat me to the core.

The kids are busy doing chores after eating and I have a moment to sit down and type.  I went for a walk last night and this morning I awoke not so sore.  I would like to go for a walk tonight but not when it is snowing.  Our street is sloped and my luck would have me sliding down the street so I am trying to think of ways of exercising when it is cold outside.  My desire to work out just supersedes my desire to eat something sweet.

Claire came up to me while I was typing so we took a picture.


Claire is asking me to put on a cartoon on Youtube so she can watch it.  So - this is a short entry.