Monday, December 10, 2018

10 December 2018 (3 years, 11 months, 21 days after The Day)

The day was as I expected.  Completely filled with busy work (i.e. emails, phone calls, weekly tasks, etc.).  Tonight was spent talking with Emma about colleges.  I think she has a lot of options because she is like Jan.  She is just an 'A' student.  She is planning her senior year.  I swear... I feel old with Emma becoming a senior.

In the evening we generally have two kids that love to start having conversations late at night.  It is 11:04 PM and Emma is laying on my bed talking about college.  I'm such an early bird... I just have difficulty staying awake.

I went to the gym tonight.  I'm sore (again).  I'm trying to get back into it.  I've slacked off over the last few weeks.  My thoughts are so disjointed tonight.  I think I am just tired.

I realized that I need to have more engaging conversations with the kids.  I think I find myself so unfocused in life.

until tomorrow -