Friday, December 14, 2018

14 December 2018 (3 years, 11 months, 25 days after The Day)

Have you ever had a day at work where you felt let down by those you work with?  Today was that day for me.  Ammon went to a birthday party at a trampoline park and Emma Jean is filling out paperwork to start her new job.  I have been having a discussion on Christmas gifts with Samantha.  This year we are cutting back on the amount of gifts we give the kids which is making us prioritize everything even more.

I went to a wedding shower tonight with Samantha, Emma Jane, and Spencer.  The wedding shower was for one of Emma Jane's high school friends.  It was good to see Emma and Spencer again.  I so enjoy when they visit.  The house feels complete.  We stopped for a quick bite to eat afterwards and then to some Christmas shopping and then headed home.  While the kids talked in the kitchen I turned on the TV and went through the channels until I found something I thought would be a non-thinking show.  I ended on "Fearless" with Jet Li.  So... yeah... I got through 1/2 of it and am now triggered beyond belief.  Yay for me.  Going to bed now.  Ug.