Monday, December 3, 2018

03 December 2018 (3 years, 11 months, 14 days after The Day)

It is humid and cold.... Houston cold here in Utah.  It is so darn cold that I can't be outside very long before it is hard to blink.  The cold seems to cut through your clothing.  I'm ready for summer!

Ammon stayed home from school today.  He was coughing up a storm.  He also decided to pull a tooth that was loose so I suppose the tooth fairy is going to be busy tonight.  We kept him downstairs most of the day to prevent him spreading his germs but after more than a day downstairs the poor kid was just itching to join me upstairs.  I have tried to keep the Lysol spray handy and keep reminding him to cover his mouth.  Claire is coughing too so that makes for cranky kids.  The humidifiers are running full blast so hopefully both Claire and Ammon can get some sleep.  Currently Claire is sound asleep but I hear Ammon coughing and coughing.  I'm going to get him some medicine to help him cough less.

Emma and Madilyn have taken to a teeny-bopper type of show on TV that is filmed in China.  All the language is in Mandarin Chinese with subtitles in English.  Is that odd?  I think so.  I suppose it helps them learn how to read quickly! They look forward to watching it.

Samantha went Christmas shopping tonight.  She was trying to get away while the kids were here so she could get some things done.  Well - I'm going to take care of Ammon - the poor kid is still coughing.

Until later -