Monday, December 24, 2018

24 December 2018 (4 years and 4 days after The Day)

Today was a blizzard of getting things ready for tomorrow.  We had family over for dinner and it was really good to get everyone together.  While our immediate family is blending including others can at times be challenging since they are not always around; however, that being said - I think the extended families are blending with my kids ok.  I feel very blessed for Samantha's parents.  They are so very Christlike.  They really do love and care for all of the kiddos.  I feel the same for my mom.  She loves all of the kids.  Perhaps that is a grandparent trait.  I don't know but I do know the kids love the grandparents.

A lot was put into this Christmas so I am excited to see how things go.  Emma Jane and Spencer came in from Logan today and it was good visiting with them again.  They have a tight schedule at work so we will get to visit with them tomorrow as well and then I think they are heading back to school.

I took a few minutes today to try to get Dylan's 94' Saturn SL2 running but I had no luck.  We will get it towed it to the shop and see what they can do.

Anyway - I'm thankful for Samantha making this Christmas all it is.  I am often in awe at what she can accomplish.  So  -with that - I'm off to bed.