Sunday, May 31, 2015

31 May 2015 (162 days after The Day)

So another Sunday has passed.  I did 'ok' during church until just after the main services.  I felt hot and a little nauseous.  I took a seat in one of the foyer's and read some scriptures.  After a while of sitting there I realized I was sad.  An odd symptom for sadness but once I realized what it was I just held it together until the kids were out of their classes.  We came home and ate lunch.  My mom watched the kids and I took a much needed nap.  I woke refreshed.  I took the kids on individual walks and we had a good time.   I think we are all kind of numb to this change.  We all realize it but sometimes it hits us like a 2x4 over the head and we wake up to feel it all over again.  Our summer schedule starts with more school and other activities.  Until tomorrow -