Saturday, May 23, 2015

23 May 2015 (154 days after The Day)

Today was one of those days that seemed to move fast.  I went to Lowe's and picked up some storage bins.  We will be decluttering our home and we are separating what is important and what isn't.  What stays in the room vs. what goes in the attic.  I will be doing this for my own room as well.  I also had a moment to wrestle with them.  We had a good time and it was good to feel so close to them.

My kids and I went to the park this afternoon.  I checked the weather and found we had about 1.5 hours before it started to rain.  My kids played on the playground and Claire and I just chilled out on the park bench.  She was facinated with the breeze and watching the trees.  It started to sprinkle and we headed home.  Not 5 min after getting home the rain fell in sheets.

Emma and I had a good talk tonight.  We just wept together.  I'm grateful that my kids can and do speak to me when they have troubles.