Friday, May 8, 2015

08 May 2015 (139 days after The Day)

Today was a quick day.  I had a very challenging project at work that I have worked on for the past two days.  It has helped me NOT be so sad.  For that I am grateful.  I got to a point where I have to involve engineers from HP so I think that is a good stopping point.  When I arrived home I found my kids were also missing Jan.  I don't know what has made this week such a tough week but it has been. 

I believe Madilyn has a soccer game tomorrow and I will attempt to get my lawn mowed before it rains again.  For me, weekends are the toughest.  I have to feel when I am at home.  I am trying not to fight it so much.

I have to start processing the piles of funeral stuff in my home.  Letters, cards, important papers, Jan's clothing, etc... All pain.  I will begin to go through a bit tomorrow.