Friday, May 29, 2015

29 May 2015 (160 days after The Day)

Today was another blizzard of work.  It made my time at work fly by.  I am slowly starting to make some headway there and that offers an escape from the pain.  I come home and feel some pain.  My kids are functioning and Claire is cranky and sleepy.  Tonight was her LAST dose of meds.  These are the meds she has been on since she was born.  My mom got her to sleep and I went to mow the lawn.  I got that done and cleaned out the gutters.  I finally got in contact with my roofer and he is sending someone over tomorrow to fix the leak.  Rain is in the forecast but at least there is hope that this will be repaired permanently. 

Tonight is movie night with the family.  So it is 9:00 and we have decided to start the movie.  I don't know if I am going to last the movie.  I am tired.  My kids are in good moods so that is positive.  Despicable Me... now showing at the Weaver's.