Wednesday, May 27, 2015

27 May 2015 (158 days after The Day)

Today I am extremely angry and sad.  What a combo.  I am irritated that Jan and I signed up for being and raising a family together (i.e. marriage) and I feel left alone.  I just need something to change to make this more enjoyable.  As it currently stands I am just surviving.  Perhaps what needs to change is my own attitude.... my viewpoint and perspective.

I am tired, my roof damage has caused leaking in my garage, and I just miss Jan.  It has been 159 days since I last talked with her and the pain I feel is still raw and tender.  I swear I could sleep for a month to escape this.  I hear people say "I couldn't get out of bed" when experiencing this type of loss.  I totally understand that.   My kids have helped me still move around even though I am just going through the motions.  For me it is still one day at a time.