Monday, May 25, 2015

25 May 2015 (156 days after The Day)

So I picked up about 17 more tote bins for tomorrow's cleaning.  I am excited that the girls will have a room that is easy for them to maintain.  Our counselor will be working with them and I hope it is a positive experience.  When I returned from Lowes I was bombarded by my kids to go to the neighborhood pool.  I packed up our stuff and away we went.  They spent a couple of hours swimming and then the storms started.  I had planned on taking Madilyn on a daddy-daughter date but we had storms blow through DFW and I didn't want to get caught in it.  After returning home I decided to take a nap since the house was quiet and Claire was sleeping.  Madilyn joined me and we slept and slept.  It was good cuddling with her.  Afterwards the rain had passed and Madilyn awoke desiring to have her daddy-daughter date.  Grandma held down the fort and Madilyn and I went to Sonic for an ice cream.  It was good to visit.  The storm had given the atmosphere a "new" feeling.  A refreshed environment with all the rain made the time pleasant.