Saturday, May 9, 2015

09 May 2015 (140 days after The Day)

Ammon had his belt test (blue with a black stripe) and Madilyn had her game.  They lost 2:1.  It was a good game though.  Claire has started to drink a ton.  She is consuming about 8 oz more than normal prior to bedtime.

I picked up some roses for the kids to put on Jan's grave as well as a bouquet for my mom from the kids and me.  I also picked up some roses for Jan.  I went by her grave tonight and unpacked the folding chair and sat by her grave and had a conversation.  All of the walls I had up to hide my emotions came crumbling down.  I am just in some pain.  The good news is after getting back home I am exhausted but I feel better.

Tomorrow is Mother's Day.  I'm going to make it the best one I can for my kids.  Everyone is sad.

#TaeKwonDo #mothersday