Sunday, May 10, 2015

10 May 2015 (141 days after The Day)

Today was a tough day.  It is coming to a close.  Rain prevented Claire from going to church so it was just me, Madilyn, and Ammon.  After church and lunch we went by Jan's grave and put out some flowers.  It was really good to do that.  We came back and all rested.  More storms are flowing through the DFW area so our low lake levels are beginning to rise. 

I started reading the scriptures with my kids again.  We haven't done that in a while.  That was good to start again.  Small things.  Simple changes.  Those are the activities I am able to do.  So far that is what is making a difference.

This next week brings lots of activity.  I hope all goes well. 

Last but not least - Happy Mother's Day, Jan.  We all miss you terribly.  We all love you endlessly.