Tuesday, November 27, 2018

27 November 2018 (3 years, 11 months, 8 days after The Day)

So today I came across a tool to find duplicate files.  This has to do with the hard drive crashing moment that I dealt with earlier.  Anyway - I went ahead and searched a removable hard drive for duplicates.  This process takes a while since the program looks at the file structure and not just the name.  This enables it to find 100% matches regardless of the name of the file.  Anyway - I kicked it off in the beginning of the day and ignored it.  By the time the day ended I recalled that I did this and took a look at the findings.  I took a trip down memory lane with the pictures it found.  I had forgotten about many of them.  It seems like it was from another life.

Claire has been very loving to me.  Perhaps I am just realizing this but she gives hugs willingly and is so very kind.  Don't get me wrong... there are times she is a handful but lately I have just realized how loving and kind she is.  I appreciate that.

Samantha's mom and dad found a set of markers that Ammon left in their pickup truck that he had been searching for.  I went by and picked them up.  He is going to be so happy.  I know it sounds silly but I love having a surprise for the kids that they genuinely like.  So - he will see them in the morning when he wakes up.

I went to the gym tonight with Madilyn.  It seems the holidays has packed a few pounds back on and  I am discouraged.  I hit the cycle and weights and perhaps that will make up for the pizza tonight.  Bahahahahaha.

Until tomorrow -