Wednesday, November 14, 2018

14 November 2018 (3 years, 10 months, 26 days after The Day)

So far we have 4 kids driving and one is married.  Keeping up with the kids in the house and their schedules is nuts.  Seriously.  They are all going and coming at different times.  I strive to have dinner together but lately it has been very difficult since they are all going different directions and at different times.  Today after work Samantha was making dinner for the kids since they were eating early to go to various activities.  After they went every which way she and I ate and I got Claire in the shower.  After she got cleaned up and ready for bed I found myself listening to David Attenborough as we watched a nature documentary on Netflix.

I vented a bit today at the frustration of the passing of both Jan and Justin.  I still have frustration and anger.  I feel it makes me look like I don't love and appreciate Samantha.

I both love and detest electronic screens.  It seems we are always looking at them.