Sunday, November 11, 2018

11 November 2018 (3 years, 10 months, 23 days after The Day)

Today was a normal church day.  I got a chance to sing a bit with all the men in a impromptu song which was actually nice.  We came home after church and I got a chance to spend some one-on-one time driving around with Samantha.  It was good.  I then came back to the house and slept for a while.  Claire has been super cranky lately.  It seems the "terrible 2s" has moved to 3s for her.  She is so incredibly headstrong.  She wants to do things her way ALL THE TIME.  It is funny and extremely frustrating at times.  She is also fighting a cold so I wonder how much of the crankiness is from this phase in her life vs. her being sick.  We took her to the doctor and have her on some meds but man... she is one bear when she doesn't get her way.  

I am battling anger tonight.  No idea what triggered it.  I just have a lot of frustration and nothing really to point at as a source.  :-|

Well - perhaps I can sleep it off.  Until tomorrow.