Monday, November 19, 2018

19 November 2018 (3 years, 11 months after The Day)

I find myself being selective on what I write about with this blog.  It is so easy to vent about certain things but I feel that would take this blog in a very different direction.  So - instead I am choosing to find noteworthy things to write about.

I feel stretched thin at times.  I suppose that is because life isn't just a breeze but requires grit and determination.  All the kids have a gob of different challenges and as a parent I just want to solve them all.  I know that isn't possible or recommended since they all learn through their problems but as a parent I want their pains to be lessened.

I am going to start preparing the food for the smoker tomorrow.   Thanksgiving is going to be a bit of cooking on my part.  I enjoy it.