Wednesday, November 7, 2018

7 November 2018 (3 years, 10 months, 19 days after The Day)

So, today I got to eat lunch with a good friend.  It was good catching up.  I have often thought of how friends help to share burdens so you don't feel overwhelmed.  Both Jan and Samantha do this as well but it is nice to have friends that understand where you come from.  

I sometimes think about things so deeply that my chain of thought takes me to entirely different problems.  Maybe that is normal.  I enjoy pondering things.  I wonder if Jan sees me now and what she thinks of things.  I wonder if there are things that happen in life that are a result of her.  I wonder if it will feel "normal" to see Jan again after years of separation.

Is it only me or do you find yourself watching a movie and being so distracted at the actor because they look familiar but you cannot place where you have seen them?  For me I am so distracted that I cannot really focus on the movie until I place where I have seen the actor.  That happens to me a lot.

Tonight I am rambling on about nothing- so - I am going to bed.  Until later.



.