Monday, November 12, 2018

12 November 2018 (3 years, 10 months, 24 days after The Day)

So I think I realized why I was feeling angry yesterday.  It had to do with today.  Today was my 18th wedding anniversary with Jan.  So - Happy Anniversary Jan!  It is weird to be moving forward in a completely different life.  I think my anger had to do with the fact that I think the kids have been robbed of not having their Mom.  Justin (Samantha's late husband) also left early in life robbing his kids of a father.  Both Samantha and I are stand-ins for each other's kids.  We do our best but this is a tough road at times.  I never thought I would be step-parent.  Oh well.  I'm glad I can be there for them.

Well - I went to the gym tonight and can barely move my arms.  It seems the best reminder these days is age.  It helps remind us that we are no longer 20 even though we think we can still do the same things!

Being honest - I could use a piece of cake but I am too sore to get to the kitchen.