Friday, November 9, 2018

8 November 2018 (3 years, 10 months, 20 days after The Day)

So today was a super productive day.  We met with a vendor and accomplished a lot.  I seem to be juggling a ton at work so anytime I feel like I tackle a few subjects it brings me joy.

I stopped by and visited with Jan yesterday evening.  With daylight savings and winter upon us it was super dark at 6:30.  I had to use the light from my phone to be able to walk.  Before Jan died I thought cemeteries were spooky but now I think they are very peaceful.  The night was cool and crisp.  So - I had a chat and after the visit I went back to the hotel to eat.  I thought I would eat there while I visited Jan but it was so dark I really couldn't see anything.  So - I went back to the hotel.  When I visit Jan I feel bad leaving but I remind myself that she is with me at times and that helps me not have bad feelings for leaving the cemetery.