Wednesday, September 23, 2015

21 Sept 2015 (275 days after The Day)

Monday came with anticipation of a chiropractor visit as well as an eye exam.  The chiropractor visit was full of cracking and popping and the doc said "that was great" while I was saying "ouch".  At work there was more of the same type of work stuff.... meetings.... projects.... all good stuff and all somewhat busy.  There was a server change at one location that took down about 14 smaller machines.  It was difficult to identify at the time what the change was but we finally got all 14 up and running. 

I took Madilyn to the eye exam and she does not need glasses...For me... I do.  I got the new perscription and started looking at their frames... I was disappointed.  I just took the perscription and will go to another store for frames.  Kinda a bummer that the selection was so poor.

I received a notice that group therapy would be Tuesday night... I also got a message that Madilyn had a soccer game at the same time.  After talking with the kids everyone wanted to go to the soccer game.  That makes me wonder where we are in healing for our little family.