Sunday, September 13, 2015

13 Sept 2015 (267 days after The Day)

So today I took Samantha to my church.  For some that may not be a big deal but now that we are engaged it dealt with a portion of me that is private.  A portion that was shared and really felt natural.  The day was filled with church and kids working on home work.  Really - a lazy day but it was good to share it with Samantha.  As the kids struggle with various challenges with school work I find myself wishing Jan was around to assist in all this.  She was much better than I am when working with the kids.  She had so much patience.  I can teach principles but learning can be challenging when your main purpose is to find something that helps inspire the child to be self driven.  Today it wasn't happening and we trudged through what was small and it took hours.