Wednesday, September 16, 2015

14 Sept 2015 (268 days after The Day)

Monday morning brings a blah feeling as I go back to work.  I have been out on vacation for about a week so being back I have a mountain of work to do.  Like most times coming back from vacation is filled with impromptu meetings with key personnel and getting up to speed. 

I have been fighting a crick in my upper-back/lower neck that has my right forearm burning.  This has been going on for a few days so I set an appointment with a chiropractor.  This is my first time ever going.  I arrived and he spent time taking x-rays of my spine and then said - "Let's schedule a time for you to come back for your first adjustment".  I was irritated because the pain I am dealing with is constant.  I set an appointment for tomorrow and we will see what happens.