Wednesday, September 2, 2015

01 Sept 2015 (255 days after The Day)

Today I had physical therapy in the early morning.  My torn meniscus is proving to be a tough recovery.  After an hour of pain it was finally over.  Ice was welcomed.  I hobbled to work and it seemed to fly by.  I took Madilyn to soccer that evening and unfortunately I put the wrong size (or they sized it incorrectly) for the jersey.  One more thing to deal with.  It is ok.  I'm working through things one day at a time.

I received a heart-felt letter from Jan's parents today.  It was good to hear from them and to reconnect.  They live over 1K miles away so needless to say we don't see each other much.

I took the time with the kids to separate Jan's clothing into bags for each to have.  My intention is to get quilts made for each of them.  That was a very very very tough activity to perform for everyone but it was good to get it done.  Now on to cleaning my room for the first time since Jan's departure.