Wednesday, September 16, 2015

16 Sept 2015 (270 days after The Day)

Well - I awoke refreshed at 5am.  That was a first in a long time.  I also slept.  As I sit in the car waiting for Emma I am looking at my schedule.  7:15 is my chiropractor appointment.  I was disappointed that my neck is still in pain and my arm is still experiencing issues.  I'm interested to see what happens today.
I went to the chiropractor and got another dose of moving my body in ways that are not natural resulting in a slew of breaking bones sounds.  I still have issues but they really do seem to be growing less and less.

I have an action-packed day today.  Lots of work at work and then I flew home - ate some dinner and then off to do missionary work at church.  It was good to visit with some of the members of church.  I had not seen them in a long while.  I returned exhausted from the day.  A friend of mine is having issues with his spare tire so he came by about 10pm to pick up mine.  Once that was done I cleaned up for bed and I was out.

I find that daily I think on Jan.  At times I swear she is right next to me.  I miss our conversations.