Saturday, August 1, 2015

01 Aug 2015 (224 days after The Day)

Well - time does make the passing less intense.  Tonight as I was brushing my teeth - I glanced over to Jan's side of the bathroom.  We each have our own sinks and hers still has her makeup stuff, toothbrush, deodorant, etc...  At first all of this was so difficult to see.  It was difficult to acknowledge that Jan won't be coming back.  I have reached a point where I still miss her.  I miss her so so much yet I can see moving to another chapter in my life and it being ok.  So far the only thing that pains me with a pain that I cannot shake or move past is my wish that Jan could hold and interact with Claire.  Claire is such a joy.

Claire started crawling today.  She is so cute.  I am glad to be her dad.

















#clairecrawl