Wednesday, August 26, 2015

26 Aug 2015 (249 days after The Day)

Ok - well - a couple of events occurred today.

  1. I met with Ammon's teachers and the head of the school where he is going.  I left with a lot of stuff I need to read and work through.
  2. I swung by the house as the new fridge was delivered.  It was hooked up and running.  Yay... one thing done.
  3. After work my mom was going to take us out to dinner but realized that Emma had a church function - so I swung by and picked up some Chinese food and headed home.  After dinner  everyone was heading to the door and I was walking by the bathroom when I saw our cat (17 yrs) laying in a death position on her side... I asked the kids to come say their last goodbyes because it wouldn't be long.
  4. I took Emma to her activity and came back.  Tabitha was still alive but just barely.  We took her to the vet and said our last goodbyes.  It was a tear-filled event.  We will miss that cat.  Even though she bit me all the time.  So - Tabitha can now enjoy the rest she needs as she spends time with Jan.  I know Jan is happy to see her.  We all miss you Tabitha but we are happy Jan is there to hold you.

With that day behind us... we will retire for the evening.