Monday, July 20, 2015

20 July 2015 (212 days after The Day)

So - today my knee is better but stiff a little.  My calf has been burning today.  By the end of the day I can walk without much of a limp.  This is good progress.

I am so thankful for my children and how good they are to each other and to me.  I just am fortunate to have such loving kids.  I have learned much from their example  I find it interesting how children can teach adults sometimes more profoundly than the other way around. 

I think if Jan were to walk into our home she would scream with how messy things have gotten but you know... cleaning up right now isn't a priority.  My children smiling is a priority.  I am making headway in the home getting it back to normal.  This is 7 months so far.  In seven months I feel I have made significant progress in healing.  Much has come from my desire to heal regardless of the pain involved.  I hope Jan can look at how we have healed and progressed with a smile.