Monday, July 6, 2015

06 July 2015 (198 days after The Day)

So I have been thinking on how healing and change are inseparable.  I have thought about my wedding ring.  I have thought how I have no desire to remove it because Jan and I were never at odds with each other.  Our marriage was good.  With this being said - I thought about what it means to be left here to figure things out.  What would I want if Jan and I were to switch positions.  So - in a summary statement I took off my ring and pondered how that felt.  In a weird way I felt like that was an end of one chapter.  I still believe Jan and I will be eternally bonded but this life has taken a turn that I need to adjust to.  So, an odd thing happened.  When I left it off, I felt empowered to make decisions.  So I have started to make them.