Saturday, November 28, 2015

24 Nov 2015 (339 days after The Day)

The days at work seem to fly by as I find myself in one meeting after another.  After a day filled with meetings I had another meeting with a Montessori school local to the town which I now live.  It is different.  I suppose I am trying to find what Jan had in our home and I don't think I will.  I will find parts of what we had but not everything.  I will need to learn to let go.  The last Montessori school Ammon was in was a school that Jan and I both investigated when she focused on healing and turned schooling over to someone else.  It was easy to have Ammon go there because in a way I felt Jan approved.  Now - I am blending my children with my spouses children and striving to align our beliefs on education.  It is a different approach and one that I believe we are both striving to support each other on.  It is difficult.