Friday, November 6, 2015

05 Nov 2015 (320 days after The Day)

On my way out the door I realized my tire on my van was flat.  I borrowed my neighbor's air compressor and inflated my tire... took it to the tire shop and got two new tires.  That was just another thing on my list that seemed to linger because the tread was low.  So in a way it was an issue I didn't feel like I had time to deal with and it was good to get it off my plate.  So at work I have been neck-deep into some work for a few weeks now.  I was able to finally get some off my desk and wow what a relief it was to do so.  I rushed home for a game that Madilyn had and she played her heart out.  They won 1:0.  By the time we got back it was time for everyone to do their nighttime chores and much of interacting with the kids was done.  Claire was already in bed.  Samantha and I have plans to hang out this weekend as we continue to pack and get things in order.  It is such an ordeal to plan combining households for 9 people.  It keeps me busy though so I am grateful for that.