Wednesday, November 11, 2015

09 Nov 2015 (324 days after The Day)

Monday has come.  A blizzard of a day working and then coming home and packing.  We met with a moving company.  Not having a clue what the cost would be I was preparing for the worst.  At the end of the meeting he said thank you and that he would send us a quote.  I was left wondering what the cost would be.  We were a bit discouraged but sat down for dinner.  About 10 min into dinner the doorbell rang and our Realtor came over.  We discussed the house and what it would take to sell... what improvements would need to be made and the schedule.  Jan's name is still on the house so having to get a death certificate and deal with that brought memories up for me.  It was difficult.  After discussing everything she left with a game-plan and that was one major item checked off my list.  After packing some more I retired to bed exhausted.