Sunday, November 8, 2015

08 Nov 2015 (323 days after The Day)

So today started out with a bit of humor.  We went to church only to realize that we were early.  Two hours early.  There was a special conference so we packed up the family and went back home.  We returned later to the service and it was completely packed.  It was good to go.  There is something about being in the right place at the right time and feeling the spirit.  So - that was a plus for the day.

We came home and focused on more packing and purging.  We went through the kitchen.. well... at least we started going through the kitchen.  As we went through our stuff every item seemed to have a memory attached to it - from the wooden spoon that was burnt... to a pampered chef chopping device.  All items that I held brought back memories of using that item.  Like I said in the previous post - it is good to go through it all and purge.

By the time evening came around I felt completely drained.  It was an odd feeling.  But... drained was how I felt.  I slept a bit on the couch while everyone watched Studio C.  Claire was determined to play with me while I was on the couch.  She is so cute.  She walks around the furniture as she hold on and you can see her eyes get inspired when she looks at something with interest.  It is so cute.  I love that little girl.