Wednesday, November 18, 2015

17 Nov 2015 (332 days after The Day)

We are almost packed.  Almost.  I spent the day getting things on order with my staff and packing my office.  There is a lot to do.  I am challenged to determine what needs to be done in person and what doesn't.  I took my staff to lunch today.  It was good to spend time together.  We went to the last day of group counseling and Samantha went with us.  It was really good to go.  There were a lot of people I didn't really know so I was a little disappointed that I said goodbye to a bunch of people I didn't really know.

I nearly finished packing the garage today.  That was a huge accomplishment.  I have a big day ahead tomorrow as it represents the last day available to do what needs to be done.  I still want to mow the lawn for the last time.  I know that is weird but for me it is healing.

I look back on my life with Jan and just wonder about the whole thing.  I was married 15 years but it seems like a dream.  It really does.