Thursday, June 18, 2015

18 June 2015 (180 days after The Day)

Today I woke up to Claire kicking me in the ribs.  She got up about 1 and I fixed her a bottle.  She ate about 3/4 of it and was almost awake.  I was super nauseous so I figured I would just lay her beside me in the bed with hopes that she would go to sleep instead of wake up.  Before too long we were both sleeping and all was well until she started her inchworm moves which involves kicking with both feet aimed at my ribs.  After about 3 solid hits I decided to pick her up.  She just looked down on me and smiled.  Apparently she did not sleep much today while I was at work and her diet has been on a lot of solid food.  She is loving it and almost growing before my eyes.  I hope she is able to sleep well tonight.  I wish Jan could hold her