Saturday, June 6, 2015

06 June 2015 (168 days after The Day)

Well - other than errands I feel like two important events occured today.

1.)  I learned how to start a fire with flint and steel.  I taught Emma and she is is taking this knowledge to a girls camp.  I'm excited that she knows how to do this now.

2.)  I had a meeting with the funeral home on pre-planning my funeral so costs are not to be incurred by my family whenever that time comes.  We never got to that discussion because I brought up how I felt the cost of Jan's funeral was outrageous for what they did.  After a review I they agreed they needed to revisit the costs and said they would call me.  I don't know if anything will ever come of this but it was good to have this conversation with them.   

I am ready to put this chapter behind me.