Thursday, October 29, 2015

28 Oct 2015 (312 days after The Day)

I found myself doing the daily routine.  The mundane day-to-day activities have the days blurred.  I am like a stereotypical IT guy and have a ton of flash drives.  I'm trying to clean things up and was going through them.  I found a very sweet video that is one of the sweetest moments we captured.  This was before hi resolution video recording but it is sweet nonetheless.  Ammon was about 2 and had sweet jabberings.  Jan was asking him and all the kids questions.  Their responses were so sweet.  Sometimes I look back on my life with Jan and wonder if it was a dream.    

I took the the girls to Party City to look for costumes.  Is it just me or do the costumes these days look like they are designed for a stripper?  I mean - holy cow!  The choices are extremely limited so we did the best we could.  I can't believe I spent a gob of $$ on a single night event.  Oh well... My kids will enjoy their time. 

I am looking forward to getting Samantha's and my family under one roof.  This presents challenges for sure but it will be good to eventually be done.