Monday, October 12, 2015

11 Oct 2015 (295 days after The Day)

So this Sabbath brought much needed relaxation with the kids.  Even Samantha joined in and it was a fun moment.  Claire; however, did not rest well and has caught a cold.  She has been cranky and I hate this age when they don't know how to blow their nose. 

I find it interesting that the picture frames over my mantle are half-filled.  Seems fitting to fill in the rest with pictures from Samantha's side.  I am approaching this change (getting married) like I do with all of my life actions - do my very best so I will have no regrets.  I am thankful that Samantha has lived through this pain too... she understands the pain that comes from moving.

Well- tomorrow is going to be busy... Samantha and I have to get what we overlooked - a marriage license.  HA!  I forgot!  Tomorrow is Columbus day.  I think that is a federal holiday... well... we will get it on Tuesday then.