Wednesday, June 21, 2023

21 June 2023 (8 years, 6 months, 2 days after The Day)

 Well - the last few days have been generally normal.  I got the hospital to "reprocess" the bill to insurance.  Who knows if insurance and the hospital can work out the details.  It is so frustrating. 

Last weekend I picked up some roundup that had an electric sprayer attached to the bottle.  The electric sprayer was broken.  I ended up dumping the bottle into a pump sprayer I had (which also was broken but good enough for one last run).  I sprayed all the weeds.  I came in the house and was sneezing.  I think the ragweed is crazy where I am so I am just constantly sneezing.  

Claire is like me in the mornings in that she wakes up early.  Her normal routine is she wakes up early and then comes into the master closet (where I work) and wants me to entertain her.  This has been problematic if I have meetings in the morning.  She is happy and silly in the mornings so while it is disruptive it is also funny.

I found a funny image today that represents the struggle I had in school.


The question is faulty and thus leaves the student trying to discern how to answer the question.  

I have really enjoyed having a break from school.  I never realized how valuable my time is until after my schooling.

I was thinking about Jan today.  I think about her often but it amazes me how much time has passed.  It seems as if we are strangers now which is an odd feeling.  I honestly don't know how I feel these days.  It seems as if I had a different life back then.  

Until later -